September 28, 2010

Brand Spankin' New

Well this is it.  This baby has been cooking for awhile and is ready to come out.  My very first official blog posting.  I've spent what seems like all day on the computer watching videos, tweeking this, tweeking that, asking questions and now it's time.  Thanks to Crystal Wilkerson and Kristina Proffitt @ JessicaSprague for their awesome blog class. I could not have done it without you girls.  Thanks for putting up with all the silly questions I asked because I didn't read all of the instructions.  Maybe one day I will learn to read all of the instructions first. 

I guess it's only fitting that I post a picture for my family, friends and those who I have not yet met. 


This is my Man, the Minister, we've been married for 6 blessed years.  I truly enjoy being partners in ministry, sharing the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others.  There is nothing hotter than watching my Man bring the Truth to others.  I have never met anyone who is more compassionate, loving and friendly to everyone than this person.  He makes me a better person.  Thankfully in our six years of marriage he has rubbed off more on me than me on him.  And this is our 2 year old daughter, Alexis;



she is absolutely hilarious.  Just plain silly and cute.  Her whole 2 year old life so far could be on America's Funniest Home Videos.  She calls my husband by his first name and me she calls babe.  Why babe you ask?  Because that is what she hears my husband call me.  She walks around the house yelling, "Babe, Babe, I need a sippy cup." So silly.  We also just completed potty training. We are going on 3 weeks with just a couple of accidents.  Heck yes.  I never thought I would be so excited about pee.  Well this is a long post. I promise the others won't be so long. 

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

Nice job on your blog - cute banner.

Post a Comment